During the short-term professional re-training specialists and executives get the competences needed for performing a new kind of activity and obtain a new qualification.
- Profound knowledge in a wide range of disciplines;
- Acceptable duration of study programs (4-6 months)
- Flexibility of programs content and structure
Top professional re-training programs:
- Personnel Management
- Contemporary Organization Management
- Economics and Enterprise Management
- Accounting, Analysis and Audit
- Financial Management
- Cadastre and Land Utilization
- Business Assessment
Objective: specialists theoretical and practical knowledge upgrading according to gradually growing results.
- Personnel Management and Documentation
- Enterprise Accounting
- Enterprise Activity Legal Provisions
- State and Municipal Orders Management
- Business Start-up and Running Issues
- Confidential Information Technical Protection
- Civil Construction Specialists Qualification Improvement
- Increasing Enterprise Energy Efficiency and Resources Conservation
- Forest Fires Extinguishing Leaders
- State and Municipal Management Actual Issues and etc.
One of the Institute priorities is the additional education programs realization, such as
- Professional re-training (250 academic hours)
- Continuing education ( 16 – 250 academic hours)
- Short-term seminars (up to 16 academic hours)
In the studying process the participants receive all-rounded information concerning the actual issues, professional consultations of the leading specialists in the field; they have the opportunity of experience exchange and networking.